Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission is in english.
- The submission must be written by using the Template.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The submission file must be in a PDF format file.
In subsequent steps, you may be asked to send other types of files (.Tex, .PNG, etc.)
- We suggest you use the IEEE cite style, for the construction of your references. Always consider adding items such as the DOI or the URL (if they are available). You can make your references on this web site http://www.bibme.org/ieee/ or in the reference management software of your choice (EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.). In the submmit of your article, use in the field of subjects, those defined by Mathematics Subject Classification (MSC2020)
- You must write the MSC 2020 and the key-words corresponding to the área of your submission
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.